Monday, March 17, 2014

Lenten Devotions: March 17, 2014


March 17, 2014                      Psalm 128

Monday                                   Numbers 21:4-9

                                                Hebrews 3:1-6

 

Psalm 128 promises those who have reverence for God and live by his commandments many things including work that provides for your needs, a fruitful wife, children and hope to see grandchildren. This is a promise for individuals as well as for groups such as churches and nations.

In my life I feel I have been blessed with a family that truly love each other and supports each other. I am grateful for the gift of grandchildren and grateful to God for all that I have.

 

I also think that God is with us as we deal with the difficult times in our lives and in the lives of people with many obstacles. And so am reminded of the 23rd Psalm vs. 4 “Even if I go through the deepest darkness, I will not be afraid, Lord, for you are with me. Your shepherd’s rod and staff protect me.”

 

Lord, I thank you for all I have received from you and Thank-you for always being with me.

 

 

Irene Germain

No comments:

Post a Comment